We offer a wide range of FHA/HUD inspections:
While all FHA loans require property appraisals, not all of them will require the submission of an FHA compliance inspection. These are only needed in specific circumstances. For example, if you are purchasing a home that is going through major remodeling, reconstruction, or is new construction, then you will be required to have an FHA/HUD inspection completed. In some cases, you may need to have more than one inspection, as well as a final inspection, completed on the property in order to qualify for an FHA loan.
Items typically requiring an FHA Compliance Inspection:
- Repairs or upgrades to Manufactured Home Foundations specified by a Professional Engineer
- Home repairs specified by an FHA Appraiser
- Roof repairs specified by a Roof Inspector
- Damage by WDO, wood destroying organisms
- Grading or site issues on a new Manufactured Home or Site Built Home
- Installation issues on a new Manufactured Home
- Construction or completion issues on a new Site Built Home
- Distance separation issues regarding septic tanks, wells and chemically treated soil.
- Additions to Manufactured Homes
- Verification of the proper completion of a new Manufactured Home or new Site Built Home
Fee Inspector Inspections
Final completion of repairs or new construction inspections.
FHA New Home Construction Inspections
Final completion of new construction inspections.